[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] Call for Assistance: ModSecurity/CRS Event Data Statistics

Ryan Barnett RBarnett at trustwave.com
Thu Oct 7 10:25:27 EDT 2010

I wanted to say thanks to those of you who have sent in some stats!  I see that some users are already using Christian Bockermann’s updated jwall-tools.jar file to gather stats which is cool.

We still needs more stats sent in though, so if you have a minute, please send them in.

Thanks again for your help.

-Ryan