[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] What does this mean

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Thu Dec 30 14:43:59 EST 2010

All,

With the installation of the latest rulesit, I'm
now getting the following alerts:

Warning - Sticky SessionID Data Changed -
User-Agent Mismatch.    Access denied with code
403 (phase 2). Match of "streq %{SESSION.UA}"
against "TX:ua_hash" required.

Hope I'm not being too stupid here, but what does
that mean?  Am I blocking legitimate traffic?

Better still, is there a place (documents, etc.)
that describes various alerts?

Thanks.

Dimitri

--