[Owasp-mobile-security-project] Learning Tool: ExploitMe Mobile a vulnerable Android and iPhone app with labs

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Tue Oct 25 19:24:26 EDT 2011

Jack,

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 10:04 AM, Jack Mannino <jack at nvisiumsecurity.com>
 wrote:

> I think those topics are best left on other lists. To preempt this topic
> from blowing up everyone's inboxes as similar threads do on other OWASP
> lists could we keep the emphasis on mobile security here?

Unfortunately I have to respond in the context of this mailing list but I am
in agreement with you that further discussion what I have raised are greater
than the scope of owasp-mobile-security-project at lists.owasp.org

That stated, I would like to see "ExploitMe Mobile" referenced by this OWASP
Project in the event that Security Compass decide not to donate this to
OWASP?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich