[Owasp-losangeles] Thank you for the successful May meeting

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Thu May 26 18:39:11 EDT 2011

Dear OWASP friends,

Thank you so much for making the meeting successful. For those who
missed, Justin Collins presented a static analysis tool for finding
security defects in Ruby on Rails code. His slides will soon be
available online at OWASPLA.org website. He will also be presenting at
next Ruby Meetup in Los Angeles.

Please take a moment to participate in a brief survey about the
meeting. It should take you about 30 seconds.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BH8WVPV

We gave away two gift cards and a free pass to ISSA Los Angeles
Summit. Sunil Rodrigues won the free pass.

Our next meeting is on June 22. Featured speaker is Brian Chess,
founder of Fortify, now part of HP. He will talk about Gray-Box Web
Vulnerability Testing. We will have food, give-aways and after-hour
drinks at BJ's. Please spread the word and stay tuned for the details.

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP
Chapter Leader and President, OWASP Los Angeles Chapter