[Owasp-london] OWASP Cornucopia - playing security card game on Monday evening, March 3rd at 19:00

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Feb 27 10:13:12 UTC 2014

Hi all,

ok, we finally made it:

*We are on for a game of OWASP Cornucopia in London!**
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Cornucopia
*
We organised a table to play Cornucopia on March 3rd 19:00 at the The
Slaughtered Lamb pub (what a name ;-) ).

Pop Up Cornucopia in Clerkenwell
*Date & Time:**Monday 3rd March at 19:00 hrs**
*Venue: At The Slaughtered Lamb, 34-35 Great Sutton Street, London EC1V 0DX
(Nearest underground station: Farringdon)

Just show up at 7pm.
If you can, RSVP via email to me (tobias.gondrom at owasp.org) would be
nice, so we have a rough idea how many people are coming. Imagine if the
whole OWASP London chapter would descend on a pub unannounced.... - the
pub might get "slaughtered"...

Evening is of course free, but you will have to buy your own beer.

And we have as special guest Colin, the designer of this OWASP game
joining us. :-)

Timeline:
*Start: 19:00*
after everyone got their drinks etc. we start with a 10 minute intro
into the rules of the game
and then we just have fun with Cornucopia security card game

*Winner: *the winner gets a free card deck of Cornucopia and an OWASP
bag (if we have more than one winner, we let the coin decide)!

And of course everybody gains *a lot of fun and security knowledge,
enjoying a beer with OWASP folks. ;-) *

Looking forward to seeing you next Monday.

Cheers, Tobias

Tobias Gondrom
OWASP Global Board Member
OWASP CISO Survey Project Lead