[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top Ten Proactive Controls

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Mar 18 11:43:26 UTC 2014

Folks,

We have integrated a great deal of feedback on the OWASP Top Ten
Proactive Controls into the project and are getting ready to create the
formal release document. Jim Bird has jumped in to co-lead the project
and helped a great deal with gathering feedback and the final editing
process.

If you have a moment, can you kindly review...

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Proactive_Controls#tab=OWASP_Top_Ten_Proactive_Controls

... and provide me with comments off list? We are getting ready to
release this, so pedantic picky comments are encouraged. :)

Thanks kindly,
Jim Manico