[Owasp-leaders] Top Ten Cheater!

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sat Mar 31 15:00:37 UTC 2012

As a developer, what I really would like is to see this list in
context of my development environment (Asp.Net + jQuery)

See I started reading it, and was immediately asking the questions:
'is that relevant to me?' , 'Doesn't the .Net framework already
handles that encoding?' , 'What about when I use jQuery?'

Dinis Cruz