[Owasp-leaders] A new LinkedIn group for confirmed OWASP members only?

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Mar 27 16:53:27 UTC 2012

The idea here isn't about changing anything around OPEN. It's simply a method for people to brag that they support OWASP.  I want that ability.  I'm proud to support owasp.

Anyone can still come to meetings, access content etc. Nothing is changing around OPEN.

The idea here is the same as providing a regonline membership card after you signup as a member (which we do).  We're just bringing the idea into technology.

-------
Michael Coates | OWASP
michael.coates at owasp.org | @_mwc