[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Regional Conference Website

Soi, Dhruv dhruv.soi at owasp.org
Fri Feb 24 14:52:15 UTC 2012

Dear All,

We have booked owasp.in domain to promote our upcoming conference at New
Delhi, India on 24-25 August 2012. There are couple of queries before we
host this:

1.       Is there any rulebook to be followed while building the literature
or photos/logos of regional website? Any wiki link should help, tried but
couldn't find any.

2.       Is there some secured hosting space already available with the
foundation?

3.       I can think of suggesting a standard and secure OWASP conference
theme developed in Wordpress/Drupal with selective plugins which can be
utilized by every regional conference website. Makes symmetry, sense and
saves errors, mind, time and money. Is there any such thing available
already? Or can some chapter share its conference theme - open source for
open community? Will help us avoid reinventing the wheel!

Suggestions/Feedback, most welcome!

Many Thanks,

Dhruv Soi

OWASP India