[Owasp-leaders] Web-Spa: Single Request Authorization Web Knocking

Yiannis Pavlosoglou yiannis at owasp.org
Sat Oct 29 11:10:00 EDT 2011

Hi all,

As some of you are aware, we have been working on a Java client/server
implementation for sending a single HTTP request in order to authorize a
system command to be executed server-side.

http://code.google.com/p/web-spa/

Despite reaching a level of stability after 4 releases, time is taking
it's toll towards us closing down some of the future related work on
Web-Spa.

The four current defects we are seeking help with can be found here:

http://code.google.com/p/web-spa/issues/list

If anyone is interested in contributing, please don't hesitate to
contact me off the list.

To all those who have provided feedback on the design thus far, a warm
thank you for your time.

Many thanks,

Yiannis