[Owasp-leaders] Connections with Framework Security Leaders

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Jan 14 11:09:00 EST 2011

Leaders,

The connections committee would like to start building a list of
framework contacts for a variety of OWASP-related outreach purposes.

We would be grateful for your help. Below you will find our initial
list. If you have a solid contact for any of these frameworks, please
send the contact info my way.

Please note: We are generating (and will maintain) this list for OWASP
purposes only.

- SpringSource
- Apache: Tomcat, Struts, WebServices, Tapestry,
-         MyFaces, Maven, Portal, Geronimo
- Sharepoint
- Drupal
- MediaWiki
- WordPress