[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-google-hacking] [GPC] OWASP "Google Hacking" Project - Status - June 2010

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Mon Jul 5 00:41:08 EDT 2010

Dinis,

TCP Input Text et al is *not* within the scope of the OWASP Google
Hacking Project and neither were they represented as such. Rather the
scope is http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Testing:_Search_engine_discovery/reconnaissance_%28OWASP-IG-002%29

http://www.sensepost.com/cms/resources/labs/tools/misc/SP-DNS-mine.pl
should be used the benchmark based on the endorsement by this same
troll i.e. http://twitter.com/TownyRoberto/status/17405662031

The identity of this troll *must* be established in light of their
refusal i.e. https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-google-hacking/2010-June/000017.html
to mitigate the possible damage to "Steven Steggles" of
http://whois.domaintools.com/lifebetweenscreens.com i.e. their e-mail
addresses are different.  It is believed that "Brad" and "George" are
also the same troll as the source code has only been downloaded once.

Please keep in mind that this "complaint" from the troll is intended
to divert resources from the investigation of the spoofed e-mails sent
to the Mailing List of the OWASP Chapter in Melbourne, Australia i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-australia/2010-June/000287.html
and https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-australia/2010-June/000288.html

--
Regards,