[Owasp-leaders] Common numbering

Dan Cornell dan at denimgroup.com
Thu Jan 21 20:51:28 EST 2010

Just a clarification regarding the quoted text below, there is no "CWVN", that table on that wiki page is part of Brad's working notes and will be going away. The world doesn't need another vulnerability classification scheme, that was not the intent of coming up with a new numbering scheme.

Yeah sorry I should have been more clear.  This isn't directly related to the mappings between ASVS, the Testing Guide, and so on.  It is just a mapping between vulnerability classifications.
I moved the page to hopefully avoid confusion: