[Owasp-leaders] Chapter elections

Ofer Shezaf ofer at shezaf.com
Sun Feb 22 08:11:08 EST 2009

A bit late, but:

There is no escaping the fact that group of people can "hijack" an OWASP
chapter. On the personal level, as much as we would like to have everyone
work together, large groups tend to have internal politics. We at the global
chapter committee are working to mitigate this by setting guidelines and
metrics for a chapters operations so that they adhere to the OWASP code and
goals, and if they fail to, enable the OWASP foundation to intervene.

~ Ofer

Ofer Shezaf [shezaf at xiom.com, +972-54-4431119, www.xiom.com]