[Owasp-leaders] Mentoring Program

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Mon Apr 20 09:31:29 EDT 2009

Here is some text I ran across on the source boston site that I think would be interesting for OWASP to consider for upcoming conferences.

Mentor Program
SOURCE Boston offers students an opportunity to have a one hour meeting with a security professional on the topic of their choice. Security professionals who are interested in being a SOURCE mentor will be screened to determine their eligibility. Those who are eligible will receive a 25% discount off the cost of registration.  Students or security professionals who are interested in the mentor program should email jesse at sourceconference.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.