[Owasp-leaders] Podcast

Blake Cornell blake at owasp.org
Fri Dec 19 14:51:35 EST 2008

I personally would prefer a simple and catchy call sign.  "Brought to you by
OWASP, where the rubber meets the road" or "brought to you by OWASP, the
Open Web Application Security Project.  Visit us on the Internet at
owasp.org".  It could be nice to have a swooshing or THX/Dolby sound effect.
I wouldn't be a fan of a theme song.

-Blake Cornell

  _____