[Owasp-leaders] FW: OWASP Projects

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com
Tue Jul 18 23:13:43 EDT 2006

Hi folks,

The folks at Korelogic have offered to lead the Metrics project and take
on a new project to produce some standards for application assessments.

In their words, the Assessment Standards "project will not define how to
technically to conduct an assessment (refer to OWASP Testing Project);
it is instead meant to tie business operations and information
management practices to application security in order to establish a
common, consistent set of standards which provide guidance in conducting
such assessments."

Please read their writeups and give them some comments.

--Jeff