[OWASP-LEADERS] Copyright fun again

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Sat Mar 1 13:19:20 EST 2003

Looks like we have consensus. I will add WebSleuth code to the WebScarab
CVS  module later this weekend. We can refer to WebScarab as a suite of
tools as it will include Open Proxy, Sleuth, Exodus (a proxy that will
be integrated into OP) and pen proxy that will be integrated into the
main Scarab tool.

I will create the release packages for them and with the new portal we
will explain the strategy of integration of the various components.

--
Mark Curphey <mark at curphey.com>