[Owasp-kerala] Meet Up Sometime

Rejeev Divakaran RejeevD at ibsplc.com
Thu May 7 23:09:41 EDT 2009

Meeting would be good. What would be a convenient location? I am located
in Trivandrum.

Regards,
Rejeev.

Deepu Joseph <deepu.joseph1 at gmail.com>
Sent by: owasp-kerala-bounces at lists.owasp.org
05/07/2009 07:12 PM

Owasp-Kerala at lists.owasp.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Owasp-kerala] Meet Up Sometime

Hello guys!

Missed this conversation and saw it only now while cleaning out my spam.

I think a meeting would be a great idea. Maybe we can keep the first
meeting informal, as an ice breaker session of sorts?

Deepu

Owasp-Kerala at lists.owasp.org
2009/4/3 Amal Krishnan <amalkrishnan at acm.org>
Hi,

I'm cool with any location as long as we have the right people and a
good agenda. I'm really interested in meeting and discussing stuff
with people who are similarly inclined to information security. I know
that our group lack in numbers, but as the old Roman saying goes - It
is quality rather than quantity that matters.

I know a couple of professionals and students based out of Kerala who
are interested in the world of security. I'll try to pull them into
this group.

Regards,
Amal Krishnan