[Owasp-hartford] Job: Consulting Product Manager, Secure Infrastructure - Bedford, MA - RSA/EMC
mitchell.schneir at rsa.com
mitchell.schneir at rsa.com
Thu Oct 22 12:28:28 EDT 2009
RSA, The Security Division of EMC, is the premier provider of security
solutions for business acceleration, helping the world's leading
organizations succeed by solving their most complex and sensitive
security challenges. RSA's information-centric approach to security
guards the integrity and confidentiality of information throughout its
lifecycle - no matter where it moves, who accesses it or how it is used.
RSA offers industry-leading solutions in identity assurance & access
control, data loss prevention, encryption & key management, compliance &
security information management and fraud protection. These solutions
bring trust to millions of user identities, the transactions that they
perform, and the data that is generated. For more information, please
visit www.RSA.com <http://www.rsa.com/> and www.EMC.com
The position is part of RSA Secure Infrastructure Group who drives RSA
strategy for integrating RSA technology in customer's IT infrastructure.
The role consists in exploring new strategic security opportunities
identified by RSA executive team and in driving the cross-functional
effort to validate and refine the opportunity and to translate it into
an action plan.
* Explore new areas of focus for technology investigation, M&A and
* Define opportunity size, market size, competitive landscape and
revenue model for the opportunity
* Evangelize opportunities across RSA
* Work with product management, product marketing and CTO Office
to define the strategic plan to pursue identified opportunities,
including dependencies on existing products and strategies
* Coordinate cross-functional effort to execute on the strategic
* Proven ability to define and size emerging markets and
* Familiar with the enterprise security market with a blend of
business, competitive and technical knowledge
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an
ability to explain complex, technical, concepts clearly.
* Passion for and knowledge of technology trends.
* Ability to multi-task, result-oriented and focused on
* Ability to negotiate, communicate and influence across the
* MBA - Preferred
EMC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength
diversity brings to the workplace.
EMC does not accept unsolicited Agency Resumes. EMC will not pay fees to
any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed "EMC Agency
For more information contact Mitchell Schneir, Engineering Recruiting
Consultant at RSA, The Security Division of EMC, (781) 515-7031 or email
at mschneir at rsa.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-hartford