[Owasp-hartford] FW: Core Java developers - perm position in Greenwich, CT
terry at cisny.com
Tue Oct 20 10:22:45 EDT 2009
send resume to TERRY at CISNY.COM
This is mature Java application. We use the following technologies,
tools, and libraries: Core Java, Swing, FIX, XML, RSS, JNLP, DDE,
jFreeChart, HSQLDB, Rome (RSS/Atom), native code, Eclipse, CVS, Ant.
This is cross-platform application that is run on Windows, Linux, Mac
* Fluency in Core Java
* Experience with Java GUI toolkits (Swing, AWT or similar);
this could be substituted with strong desire to learn Swing/AWT and
* 4+ years of software development experience with emphasis on
* BS in Computer Science, or equivalent (advanced degrees a
* Passion for building top-quality user-interface products
* Strong communication skills
* Proactive, driven to excel and get things done on time
Will transfer a visa but needs to know the time left on it. Paid
relocation is also available.
Java Swing, FIX messaging, XML, socket communication are core
technologies. They use numerous open source projects like JFreeChart,
JDOM, ROME, Hypersonic SQL, Mondrian, Bugzilla, cvs, .project, Twiki.
They use agile/extreme programming methodology adopted to their
Managing Director-North America
Concepts in Staffing
TERRY at CISNY.COM <mailto:TERRY at CISNY.COM>
212/725-0300 x. 432
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-hartford