[OWASP-ESAPI] Congratulations

Sebastian Kübeck sebastian.kuebeck at aon.at
Fri Nov 7 09:22:59 EST 2008

I don't know if that is the right way to do it but anyway:
congratulations to that great project!
To be honest: I have been looking for a project like this for a couple
of years now. In desperation, I had to implement a great deal of this
functionality on my own and it would have saved me and my clients allot
of hard work if it had been there before.
So thanks allot in the name of all developers out there struggling to
get security done and in the name of all security experts having a hard
time helping companies to secure their applications!

Best regards,
Sebastian Kübeck

BTW: Do you have a public TODO list with items you intend to implement
in the near future?