[Owasp-dotnet] forum

Alex Mackey alex.mackey at silverbear.co.uk
Thu Dec 23 05:05:05 EST 2004

I am not sure if this has come up before so apologies if it has but are
there any plans to set up an online forum?

I know there is talk about setting up a portal etc but that's probably
going to take some time.

It might be worth in the mean time using something like vbulletin or
Microsoft's free asp.net forums.

I think this would really encourage the community to grow and facilitate
discussion. I consider that various people have security related
questions that they would like answered or to discuss but don't feel
should be posted to the entire subscriber list.

We could also construct further faqs out of some of the questions.

Alex