[OCC] OWASP Booth at Irvine

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Fri Sep 3 05:55:21 EDT 2010

Dinis, all,

I haven't got any response from Tin about the OWASP booth at the AppSec-US
conference yet.
Also, I am struggling with what should be displayed at the booth (flyers,
books, etc), see the TODO's at the wiki mentioned by Dinis.

Whenever the main questions are solved, I will send out an email to the
leaders who are in Irvine for volunteers at the booth!

Cheers,
~Martin