[Owasp-cleveland] Senior Technology Security Tester Specialist opportunity in Michigan
bmauch at w3r.com
Fri May 29 16:50:20 EDT 2009
My name is Brian Mauch and I am a Technical Recruiter with w3r
Consulting. w3r is a thirteen-year-old privately held Technology
Consulting firm headquartered inSouthfield, Michigan. We specialize in
delivering Enterprise IT Staffing Services with focus on areas in
Infrastructure, Integration and Application Development Solutions. Our
customer industries include: Healthcare, Financial, Automotive,
Aviation, Educational, Marketing, Computer Hardware, IT Solutions, etc.
w3r focuses on the following areas: Michigan, IL, OH, New York, Florida,
Kentucky, Oklahoma, Texas and California.
We have many opportunities including contract, contract to hire and
direct placements. With an excellent Consultant Support Staff, great
benefits and many incentives and perks, you will not be placed at a
client site and forgotten about with no resources and support.
I recently found your information online and would like to know if you
would be interested in a Senior Technology / Security Tester Specialist
position. This is a contract position located in Detroit, MI.
Here is the job description:
Security Test specialist will be responsible for planning, designing and
executing security test efforts for OWASP top 10 issues. The specialist
will be actively involved in manual security testing and automated
testing using Appscan and Fortify PTA. In addition, the test specialist
will be involved in the review of requirements, test cases, and other
* Develop Security testing strategies and manual test cases for
OWASP top 10 issues.
* Review requirements and security risk documents, and define
* Configuring and executing of Appscan and Fortify PTA.
* Analyze and compile security testing results.
* Effectively communicate issues and provide.
* Support test lead by identify risks and to develop mitigation
* 3 -5 years experience in planning and implementing security test
* 3 -5 years experience with manual security testing.
* 2 - 3 years of experience with Appscan.
* 2 -3 years of experience with Fortify PTA.
* Basic understanding of Security concepts( CIA Confidentiality,
* Practical knowledge and experience with OWASP top ten issues
* Excellent Written and oral communication skills
* 2 -4 years experience as a lead security Tester
* 2-4 years experience with Web-based testing methodologies.
* Experience working with iterative development methodologies
More details about the position and benefits will be provided upon
Feel free to check out our website at www.w3r.com <http://www.w3r.com/>
PLEASE REPLY VIA PHONE OR EMAIL WITH AN UPDATED WORD COPY OF YOUR RESUME
Technical Recruiter / Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Office: 248-358-1002 ext: 257
Toll Free: 866-585-4100
/www.w3r.com / Celebrating 13 years of Excellence"/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-cleveland