[Owasp-cincinnati] FW: [Owasp-leaders] To advertise the launch of OWASP Summer of Code2008

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 07:09:29 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I know many of you have blogs and mailing lists!  Please take this
opportunity to spread the word about OWASPs fantastic Summer of Code 2008.
Together we can accomplish something really amazing with this money, but we
need people to read the RFPs
(https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Request_for_Proposal_List) and apply
for grants.

Thanks for your help!

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair

The OWASP Foundation <http://www.owasp.org/>

OWASP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference>
AppSec NYC 2008 is coming...  are you ready?