[Owasp-cincinnati] Announcing Fortify Sponsored Meeting on April 22th

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 19:52:00 EDT 2008

Dear Fellow OWASP Cincinnati Member

The April OWASP meeting will be sponsored by Fortify.

We will show a premiere of the movie: The New Face of Cybercrime "@Work
Premiere"

The event will not be a marketing event but rather an opportunity to watch
the movie and introduce a discussion on application security.

This is a major opportunity for OWASP and also to give consideration to the
Cincinnati  application security community.

Cincinnati comes after San Francisco, New York, and London as the major
cities that this event took place.

I am very happy that we could accomplish this. The event will be coordinated
with other OWASP chapters in OHIO as well.

Please mark the calendar

When: April 22

Time: This will be 2 hour event. I reserved two time slots between 12.30 AM
and 2.30 PM and between 5.30 PM and 7.30 PM

Where: Citigroup NA, Blue Ash

      Please let me know which time suits you the most by the end of the
week.

Stand by for the official invitation, I am looking forward to your active
participation.

All the best

Marco Morana

OWASP Cincinnati Chapter Leader

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Cincinnati>
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Cincinnati

 <http://securesoftware.blogspot.com> http://securesoftware.blogspot.com

What is it?  It's an offer to hold a "Premiere-like", private screening
event at Citigroup, and the OWASP staff.

.  After the event, Fortify will sponsor a nice reception with appetizers
and cocktails.

Sample agenda:

-          10 min.  Film Introduction - Fortify Exec

-          22 min. The New Face of Cybercrime film

-          30 min. Post-film discussion (group interaction)

-          60 min  reception (if desired)