[OWASP-Chapters] Membership plan update

Sebastien Deleersnyder sdl at ascure.com
Fri Jun 3 03:20:45 EDT 2005

List,

I support this model as well.
Beside this plan, what we have to explain is what the members will get
out of this:
By supporting OWASP the quality of OWASP material and support for OWASP
material will get better, thus in turn more usable for the members
(=quality improvement cycle).
We have to show a clear RO(O)I: Return on Owasp Investment
otherwise companies will simply proceed as non-member.

Questions:
What stops me subscribing as an individual member and using the OWASP
membership Mark on our company website?
Should the educational membership not be free? The more people getting
educated on this: the more they will support OWASP in their later
professional career.

Regards,

Seba