[Owasp-boston] anyone using or evaling web app vulnerabilityscanner?

Laverty, Patrick Patrick_Laverty at brown.edu
Tue Nov 3 09:16:42 EST 2009

An app scanner is exactly what we need here at my school.  If people
don't mind, I'd love to hear the pros and cons of each of the top
products on the market.  I think I've been told there's the "big 3"
commercial products and there's the Samurai suite of tools.

If it's not appropriate to post the info to the list, could someone who
recently went through any kind of "bake-off" or testing of the tools, or
even just wants to say why they really like the scanner they chose or
maybe a warning to stay away from one with specific reason(s).

Thanks!

Patrick Laverty
Brown University