[Owasp-boston] Using WebScarab

Jonathan Cran jcran at 0x0e.org
Wed Dec 23 14:18:12 EST 2009

You could start with the quick-start guide:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/WebScarab_Getting_Started

Scripting documentation can be found here:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Scripting_in_WebScarab

Also. Googling provides some decent tutorials here:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=webscarab+tutorials

Not to take away from the excellent webscarab project, but the web hackers
handbook + burp suite is an excellent way to learn how to use an attack
proxy against an application. you may want to check it out in addition to
webscarab.

jcran

--
Jonathan Cran