[Owasp-board] Fwd: [owasp accounting] SAMM project funds status

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sat Oct 7 06:18:01 UTC 2017

hi,

As I am not getting a response from Andrew: I am escalating this to the
board.

*We cannot agree to line 65* "Recouping funds from projects that are either
inactive, or did not submit a budget for 2017"

1) OWASP SAMM is one of the most active flagship projects for the last
couple of years, we even had a project summit during the last 3 years
(hence the income)
2) None of the SAMM project leaders did get a request to submit a budget
for 2017. If we would have received that we should surely have provided one.

*Please refund the 3677.22 USD to the OWASP SAMM project?*

Thank you

Kind regards

Seba