[Owasp-board] Flagship Code Products

martin.knobloch at owasp.org martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Fri Mar 28 13:16:35 UTC 2014

Sorry, copied the wrong text in my previous email was for another context!
..this is what I meant to say:

In my opinion, the board has to decide is we want to change the foundation guidelines or not (if to pay or not and by what rules)!
The review-project-team did a really good job setting up process and all during the AppSec-US in NY last year during the project summit.

Cheers,
-martin
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone