[Owasp-board] Projects

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Mar 19 22:01:49 UTC 2012

A few thoughts:

First, prioritize. I believe in quality over quality.  Sure, it makes it tough at first to figure out where to invest time and effort, but we need a bit of focus.  We have flagship projects and should ensure they are great. We should also respond to growing needs in changing technology.

Second, empower the masses. The goal isn't to start hiring high end contractors (kind of the opposite of how we work), but how can we incentivize some great research. We've chatted about seasons of code in the past and they may be a good option here.

Third, consider contributing to next generation of security professionals by targeting this effort as summer internships.

-Michael

-------
Michael Coates | OWASP
michael.coates at owasp.org | @_mwc