[Owasp-board] [owasp-summit-2013] Moving forward with the Cruise as a Summit Venue

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Wed Mar 14 21:16:10 UTC 2012

The cruise was the second cheapest option amount all proposals
received and provides the best potential for controlling costs (all
f&b is included which is by far the most expensive aspect)

The ship has a conference center that looks very much like land based
options as well as many other options for more intimate meetings.
Additionally the ship will only be in port one day of the 6 day 5
night trip do there will be ample oppertunity to get work done while
Onboard (and I'd hope attendees are dedicated and focused enough while
in cazumel to keep focused and not wander).  Certainly not a vacation
as we will have an aggressive meeting schedule like previous summits.

I'm on my phone now but recommend you look into the previous
discussions in the group archive where many of these points were
discussed.

-Mark

Sent from my wireless device