[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] I'd like to let you all know that I've resigned from my job as OWASP Project Manager

Seba seba at owasp.org
Tue Oct 4 20:25:37 UTC 2011

Hi Paulo,

The OWASP projects would not be where they are now without your support, eye
for detail, and continous follow up.

It will be a challenge for us to find a new project leader with the same
qualities.

Lot's of success with your PhD and other professional and personal goals.

I am sure to voice all of us in shouting: THANK YOU!

kind regards

Seba