[Owasp-board] Click and Pledge update

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Nov 3 14:06:55 UTC 2011

I just want to provide and update on what we have found out through the
click and pledge research:

1.  We have a contract with Chase Paymetech as our payment processor that
does not expire until 2014 and

2.  This contract includes an "exclusivity" clause that essentially would
prevent us from using any other payment processor.

3.  To cancel the contract early would result in penalties exceeding $11,000
(according to Chase)

This would include the click and pledge processor as well as the intuit
processor that we had considered for the go payment card swipe solution.  We
are looking at finding a way around this.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

www.owasp.org <http://www.owasp.org/>