[Owasp-board] OWASP

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Dec 16 15:47:57 UTC 2011

When he gets the first issue published in 2012 we can simply use the owasp blog and post to alert our community that we are running a marketing advertisement for OWASP Foundation in it (i hope that we can start a trend of getting others to do this with us as well)

The guidelines for submission of articles are here:

http://pentestmag.com/contribute/guidelines-for-writers/

(you might consider adopting these for the OWASP newsletter too with adjustment)

thanks kate talk to you at 1