[Owasp-board] Secure coding guide feedback disposition

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Sep 15 21:56:56 UTC 2010

Keith,

I just wanted to say, that in my view, the systematization you have done is
simply fantastic. I will come to you again very soon to propose a swift way
for us to rate this release as a Stable one even before we introduce into
the assessment criteria the changes proposed by Matt Tesauro.

http://www.owasp.org/images/6/64/SCP-QRG_Revisions_History.xls

Many thanks, regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager