[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP/WASC working together moving forward

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Mon Aug 20 17:46:20 UTC 2007

Hi Guys

I spent some time speaking with Jeremiah during the SANS event and they are
much more interested in an OWASP/WASC event than an an "OWASP in partnership
with WASC" event.

Since they don't want a share of the financial responsibility and profits
this makes it much more simple.

Jeremiah seems quite motivated to help (see below) and fells that can get a
very good crowd in the event.

Note that this would be a good change to work together and to make up our
minds if both organizations should merge (with OWASP as the main brand :)  )

I am actually quite interested in pinging the rest of our community to see
what they say, so I will drop them an email.

What do you guys think?

Dinis