[Owasp-board] OWASP Day Sponsorship Inquiry

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Fri Aug 17 11:28:07 UTC 2007

Hi Dharmesh
Usually for legal and insurance reasons OWASP doesn't cover venue costs.

On all chapters this cost is covered by a local company who either hosts the
event at their offices or covers the costs of the venue.

Just remember that this venue sponsorship should not be made in exchange for
marketing presentations at the OWASP event (since OWASP must
always thrive to be vendor independent)

Let me know if we (I CCed Sebastien) can help

Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist
http://www.owasp.org