[Owasp-belgium] Invitation to next OWASP Chapter meeting: March 4 (Leuven)

Lieven Desmet Lieven.Desmet at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Feb 14 17:16:16 EST 2008

Dear ,

I would like to invite you to the next OWASP Belgium Chapter meeting
on March 4th in Leuven!

WHEN

Tuesday, March 4th, 2008 (18pm-21pm)

WHERE

Katholieke Universiteit Leuven [1] sponsors the venue.

Location: Department of Computer Science (auditorium 00.225)
          Celestijnenlaan 200 A, 3001 Heverlee

Map: Detailed map [2] General map [3]

PROGRAM

The agenda looks as follows:
18h00 - 18h30: Welcome, Refreshments and drinks
18h30 - 18h45: OWASP Update (by Sebastien Deleersnyder, OWASP BeLux)
18h45 - 19h00: CAcert.org (by Ken Van Wyk, KRvW Associates)
19h00 - 20h00: Development life cycle issues (by Ken Van Wyk, KRvW Associates)
20h00 - 20h15: break
20h15 - 21h00: Improvements for secure software development
               processes (by Bart De Win, DistriNet, KULeuven)