[OWASP-Bangalore] [Owasp-Mumbai] [OCC] Website Vulneralibility tool

Bipin Upadhyay muxical.geek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 14:23:46 EST 2010

Automated discovery will never discover "all" vulnerabilities.
Think about this way, do you really want to find out all CSRF holes in
your app? How exactly does an app discover a logic flaw?

In any case, w3af would be a nice open source start. If you got moolah,
there are tons of neat tools from SpiDynamics, Watchfire, Acunetix,
Armorize etc.
It may also be a good idea to involve source code analysis (provided you
have access to the source).

--Bipin Upadhyay.