[Owasp-austin] January Austin OWASP Chapter Meeting - 01/30/07 11:30 AM at National Instruments

Ernest Mueller Ernest.Mueller at ni.com
Wed Jan 10 18:32:18 EST 2007

Will be from 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM Tuesday, January 30th, hosted at National
Instruments (11500 N Mopac Expwy, Austin TX 78759).  It will be in Mopac C
(the largest of the three buildings on our campus, which will probably
still have the huge "Fortune 100" banner on it then) in conference room
1S15.  Just check in with the front desk and it's right in through the
glass doors.

Drinks and snacks will be provided; if you want to grab some real lunch
from the adjacent Sodexho-managed cafeteria and bring it into the
conference room you are welcome to (or bring in takeout).

Mark your calendars!  Last meeting (November) had a very interesting
presentation on regular expressions and their uses in security.  We look
forward to seeing all of you there.

Thanks,

Ernest Mueller
Web Systems Manager