[Owasp-Atlanta] REMINDER: OWASP Thursday Meeting Reminder - 3/17/2011

Tony UV tonyuv at owasp.org
Tue Mar 15 16:13:32 EDT 2011

Re-hash of my original msg from earlier.

Our first international recognized security speaker of the year is almost at
our chapter.  If you not been to an OWASP meeting all year, I really can't
see why you would miss this one.  Here are so convincing reasons:

-          Samy Kamkar is talking on the Evercookie and privacy issues via
web apps.

-          Its St. Patrick's Day so the after meeting events will be more
festive than usual.

-          Our gracious ATL security sponsors are helping us celebrate
Samy's arrival as well as post meeting Irish festivities (to be decided
likely during the meeting)

-          Samy Kamkar is talking.

-          If you are hungry for CPE credits, this should count for 20.  Ok,
so that was a joke, but figuratively speaking it could count as 20 and
literally speaking I could make you a nice custom made certificate for 1 CPE
credit; sure to be your most favorite CPE credit of 2011.

RSVP info is here:
http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=952956

We have close to 40 signed up already, so please RSVP when you have a chance
so we know how many to expect.

See you then.

Tony UcedaVelez, CISM, CISA, GSEC

Atlanta Chapter President

Membership Committee Global Board Member

OWASP Atlanta

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Atlanta_Georgia

Twitter: @versprite