[Owasp-appsensor-project] Project leadership

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Thu Mar 17 18:47:14 UTC 2016

AppSensor supporters

My own circumstances have changed somewhat and I am much less involved
in appsec than previously. As a result I am reviewing my obligations,
and am therefore stepping down as an AppSensor project leader.

With the solid foundations laid by Michael Coates, the help of the
co-project leaders and many of you on this list, I took the
documentation to version 2, and that has now been leap-frogged by the
wonderful reference implementation (did you attend/watch John's
presentation at AppSec USA last year?).

So I hope it is a good point to step down. The project is in safe
hands, but like all OWASP's projects, there is always scope for
greater involvement. It has been a pleasure working with you all.

Best wishes,

Colin