[Owasp-appsensor-project] [Owasp-appsensor-dev] GSoC 2016

Timo Goosen timo.goosen at owasp.org
Tue Mar 8 09:55:07 UTC 2016

My suggestions: (For reverse proxy)

Some checks related to cookies:

-Look at how many cookies a session has. There is a maximum between
browsers. We need to check between browsers I think the max is 255 or
something. The point of checking for more cookies than that is to prevent
cookie overflow.
-Look at how many characters a cookie contains.
-Some header related checks.

Regards.
Timo