[Owasp-appsensor-project] gsoc ideas

John Melton jtmelton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 19:02:16 UTC 2016

Folks,

Sorry for the late notice on this, but I need responses by noon tomorrow
(EST).

I'm putting together a list of proposals for the Google Summer of Code
(GSoC), and wanted to get feedback / ideas if anyone has thoughts.

The basic guideline is that it should be work that produces a deliverable
within ~10 weeks that can be evaluated. A lot of things fit in this bucket,
so send over any and all ideas. I'll add my own thoughts as well as any the
group comes up with and submit them tomorrow.

Thanks,
John