[Owasp-appsensor-project] GSoC Introductions

Girivaraprasad Nambari girinambari at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 03:58:18 UTC 2016

*tools (column-oriented dbs, time series dbs, etc.),*
John,

While we are on this topic, I am working on a proof-of-concept for another
project using InfluxDB (time series db), which I feel might be good choice,
because AppSensor data is a time series data.

https://influxdata.com/time-series-platform/influxdb/

Thank you,
Giri