[Owasp-appsensor-project] GSoC Introductions

Timothy Sum Hon Mun timothy22000 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 20:49:44 UTC 2016

Hello All,

It was nice to hear from you again, John. I was very ecstatic when I found
out that my proposal got accepted! I am grateful to John for helping me out
with my proposal and the AppSensor community for giving me this opportunity
to work on this project. I will do my best to complete it.

I would like to get to know my mentors during this community bonding period
as suggested (even John whom I have communicated with before this). :D I
will start working on some more research with regards to the approach in my
proposal to be able to get a more detail project plan. I will definitely
reach out if I need help.

My Skype ID is timothy910826 if you all would like to use Skype to keep in
touch with me. I could create a Slack group for me and the mentors as an
option for communication during the GSoC period.

Best Regards,
Tim