[Owasp-appsensor-project] mentoring for appsensor - GSoC

Girivaraprasad Nambari girinambari at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 03:15:31 UTC 2016

Hi John,

I got few questions, could you please clarify?

1) What sort of mentoring? I mean code walk through (or) application
feature mentoring (or) specific to what student working-on?
2) Criteria for mentor selection?
3) What sort of expectations mentor should have (apart from time per week)?

Thank you,
Giri